The first SPA centers appeared in 1926, similar to the Belgian SPA town, where the richness of the mineral and thermal curative waters have allowed it to become an example worth following.
Today, the SPA centers are organized based on the principles of curative and preventive medicine, offering a wide range of procedures, as well as facial and body care.
The Apollo Wellness Club SPA Center invites you into a relaxing and calming ambiance. The treatments offered by the Apollo SPA Center reinvigorate and relax the body, stimulate circulation, burn calories, reshape the body and facilitate weight loss.
The Apollo Wellness Club SPA Center provides, besides intimacy, discretion and professionalism, a wide variety of traditional and exotic treatments, from which we mention the hammam, the Tibetan massage, the hot stones massage, all these being a real cure for daily stress.
Moreover, we supply our guests with a wide range of cosmetic treatments, for which we use Guinot and Anessi top products.
The indoor SPA Center provides the following facilities and services:
- Fresh water pool
- Salt water pool
- Cold room, dry, wet, infrared saunas
- Organic tanning
- Manicure and pedicure
- Swimming lessons
- Aqua gym (in the salt water pool)
- Kids club
- Relaxation massages *
*The benefits of relaxation massages:
- Local action: acts as a sedative, improves circulation, has a resorptive action (by removing the interstitial fluid stasis).
- General Action: stimulates respiratory and circulatory functions, increases basal metabolism, and has a favorable effect on one’s general state.
Apollo offers a wide range of massages:
*Apollo Wellness Club offers the following massage sessions:
- Apollo “Well Being” – a 60 minute general massage
- Apollo “Well Being” – a 25 minute back massage
- A 50 minute Swedish massage with Aloe Vera
- A 50 minute anti- cellulite “Silhouette” massage with Aloe Body-Kit
- A 30 minute reflexo therapy session
- A 50 minute Hammam session, followed by a 30 minute Jacuzzi relaxation session
- Hot stone massage
*The Hammam, also known as the Turkish bath, is a traditional procedure originating in Turkey that has the purpose of eliminating dead cells found on the surface of the skin, and of relaxing the body through the action of oriental and traditional massage techniques.
This procedure takes place in a supersatured atmosphere with hot water steams, creating a sauna effect that contributes to the body’s purification and detoxification.
Through the use of soap foam that has in its composition olive oil, a deep hydrating and nourishing effect of the skin is possible.
The ambiance in which the Turkish bath takes place, as well as the techniques used, usher you into a paradise of the senses that has the purpose of reaching a unique, pampering sensation of floating, and profound, pure relaxation.
The relaxation garden (outdoor) provides the following facilities and services:
- heated salt water pool
The Spa’s timetable is the following:
From Monday to Sunday, between 8 am and 10 pm.